Mathisen Marketing

Your Marketing Blog

The first Nounlet just sold for 4.2 ETH

The first Nounlet just sold for 4.2 ETH

As an affiliate, we may earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this website.

Receive $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 or more on Coinbase! https://mathisenmarketing.com/coinbase

The first Nounlet, a new collection from the stratified NFT platform Tessera, was sold for 4.2 ETH (over $5,000).

Nounlets is a new experiment in collective NFT ownership from Tessera using NounsDAO, the flagship CC0 NFT project. Nouns create a new NFT every day, which can easily cost a user over 60 ETH (about $77,000). Tessera’s Nounlets project lowers the cost barriers of noun-centric NFTs while still allowing holders to participate in NounsDAO voting.

Each noun represents 1% of the entire noun NFT. Additional auctions of more than 1% of the NFT will be held every four hours until 100% or 99 more titles have been purchased.

Nounlet 1, the first Nounlet struck.

These tokens are based on token 315, which was minted on May 21 for 73 ETH (about $144,000 at the time). All 100 nouns retain the same head as noun 315, but have different stems with randomly generated properties.

The first Nounlet was just sold for 4.2 ETH

Noun 315 is the original NFT on which 100 nouns are based.

Among the 100 noun owners, one representative will be chosen to vote on noun administration proposals and to respond to other noun holders via the project’s Discord channel. Each Nounlet casts one vote for a representative candidate.

This is not the first time that multiple individuals have shared ownership of the same noun NFT.

In August, individuals can buy securities from noun #160 – a noun that is not generally available to the public – where holders of these securities can vote on NounsDAO matters. However, Nounlets is its own spin-off project based on NounsDAO; Nounlets have 100 unique NFTs, while Noun #160 is part of the original Noun project with unlimited NFTs.

Tessera, a fractional NFT platform formerly known as Fractional, operates on Nounlet auctions and takes 2% of the proceeds. The remaining 98% goes to the original owner of the noun 315.

Editor’s note: This story and its title have been updated to more accurately describe the nature of the Nounlet project.

© 2022 The Block Crypto, Inc. All rights reserved. This article is for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial or other advice.

Receive $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 or more on Coinbase! https://mathisenmarketing.com/coinbase

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest Posts

  • CEO of Struggling Crypto Lender Celsius Tenders Resignation Letter

    CEO of Struggling Crypto Lender Celsius Tenders Resignation Letter

    Receive $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 or more on Coinbase! https://mathisenmarketing.com/coinbase Alex Mashinsky, CEO of the closed cryptocurrency lending platform Celsius, is stepping down from his management position. However, he states that he is ready to help the company in its restructuring process. In an announcement on Tuesday (September 27, 2022), […]

    Read More

  • LUNC/USD May Find Its New Support at the $0.00020516 Price Level

    LUNC/USD May Find Its New Support at the $0.00020516 Price Level

    Receive $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 or more on Coinbase! https://mathisenmarketing.com/coinbase Join us Telegram channel to keep up to date with the latest news With LUNC/USD prices, buyers are trying to save the market and as a result buying pressure is causing the market to consolidate. However, the buyers’ effort did […]

    Read More

  • MIOTA Targets $0.35 Resistance as Tamadoge Remains Bullish

    MIOTA Targets $0.35 Resistance as Tamadoge Remains Bullish

    Receive $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 or more on Coinbase! https://mathisenmarketing.com/coinbase Join us Telegram channel to keep up to date with the latest news The IOTA price forecast continues to recover above the 9-day and 21-day moving averages as the price remains in a short-term uptrend. IOTA prediction statistics data: IOTA […]

    Read More